Let's guess "IM99" tracklist

Talk about Infected Mushroom
Leondegrance

Let's guess "IM99" tracklist

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi,
Which tracks would be included in the new LP by IM, that is supposed to be released in November?

I'm almost sure that there was a discussion about this subject a few months ago, but since than maybe new tracks were introduced. Well, here is the suggested tracklist that I can pull off from my rusty memory:

* Head of NASA (confirmed)
* Guitarmass
* BliSS on Mushrooms
* Chechen Barvaz
* "Warriors on Mushrooms"

What else?

I have a memory of another track that we don't even have a complete recording of it being played live, and someone in the forum "constructed" from various recording of different shows.

P.S.:
IM99, of course, won't be the name of the upcoming album. It's an homage to a joke made by Duvdev in an interview.
Junglist1985

Re: Let's guess "IM99" tracklist

Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:45 am

IM just confirmed “Walking On the Moon” will be on the new LP! They mentioned it’s different than the rest off the album.

Check their Twitter for the video where I learned this.
yoyolast

Re: Let's guess "IM99" tracklist

Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:27 am

I don't think Warriors on mushrooms will appear on this LP, that other track you were talking about named "Here we go go go" seems more likely for a Monstercat release if it is the case because it's a slower 128 BPM track. I also think Astrix's and IM's remix of Symphonatic has a chance of appearing but if that was in addition to the other tracks it would push the number of tracks to around 7 and they stated that it's an EP by amount of tracks so I don't think we're getting more than 6... in that case my final guess is:

BLiSS on mushrooms
Head of NASA
Guitarmass
Chechen barvaz
Walking on the moon
Here we go go go

I would assume it would make more sense for the Symphonatic remix to release on HOMMEGA and the Warriors track to release as a single on Spinnin' records under liquid recordings or something around those lines.
:ymalien: Aliens... THEY'RE HERE... :ymalien:

Return to “Infected Forum”

Theme Switcher

Login · Register

In total there are 10 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]
Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm
Total posts 368703
Total topics 29071
Total members 1994
Our newest member Jessieweb
No birthdays today