My recent track :)

Talk about Infected Mushroom
Iti10

My recent track :)

Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Hi dudes, I have just finished my recent track, its shorter than what usually what I do, I still think it lacks some edge, somehow the bass could have been better but I never got it the level I wanted, anyway besides the Kick Snare and Hihats I created all the sounds here again (this time the bass as well, maybe thats why it could have been better :)) ), I also used compression for the very first time, because before I was just playing with levels which was very wrong! I believe soundwise its the best Ive done yet, but there is still many things to improve.

https://soundcloud.com/user-524256623
Last edited by Iti10 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
seqdias

Re: New Track :)

Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Troll thread. Change the topic title to "Iti10 forum member's new track". Dozens of people are about to waste a good chunk of emotional energy from their day because of your misleading topic title. Announcements of new IM tracks pump my blood. To get this rush and then be faced with your little aural sketches is equivalent to being pranked.

Hope you understand this.
seqdias

Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:31 pm

bleh
Last edited by seqdias on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
seqdias

Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Still, I liked the track. Not technically outstanding, but I see potential. It's melodic, dreamy and has some weird sounds. I'll keep an eye on your work.
yoyolast

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Yeah iti10 you really shouldn't post with a title like this in the main forum, it's pretty missleading, I'm super excited everytime one of the people who produce music on this forum makes a new track but make sure you change the subject so people know it's your track and not IM's... Either that or the off topic forum is also an option.
:ymalien: Aliens... THEY'RE HERE... :ymalien:
Iti10

Re: My recent track :)

Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:29 am

Sorry dudes you were right :( , changed the name now, Seqdias thanks for your comment man! :beer
RaySantos

Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:31 pm

here is my honest impressions ;)
the music is not bad but it can be improved in some aspects,
besides the ones you mentioned, I missed some short turns or something (a reverse crash maybe) to call some elements, mainly in the transitions to the breaks (they are all suddenly appear, this isn't a bad thing ,but if you do that every time it becomes predictable, try to deconstruct the drop a bit to enter the break), a last detail that you can work for the next tracks is reuse some melodies or effects from the start(or from the end) on another parts of the song (does not need to be the equal, nor with the same synth) it gives an impression of progression/evolution and takes away the idea of ​​throwing drops randomly with breaks between them (you probably already have read this but think you're telling a story)

my opinion is not exact for the type of music that you will want to do,
it's really only an opinion of another person who is also learning,
I liked almost everything from the 2nd half and I made a quick comparison with some songs from your soundcloud and i saw a good evolution and there is a great space to evolve even more :beer
obs: you already know how to work with automations? If not give a search it will be of a great help
Iti10

Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:15 pm

RaySantos wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:31 pm
here is my honest impressions ;)
the music is not bad but it can be improved in some aspects,
besides the ones you mentioned, I missed some short turns or something (a reverse crash maybe) to call some elements, mainly in the transitions to the breaks (they are all suddenly appear, this isn't a bad thing ,but if you do that every time it becomes predictable, try to deconstruct the drop a bit to enter the break), a last detail that you can work for the next tracks is reuse some melodies or effects from the start(or from the end) on another parts of the song (does not need to be the equal, nor with the same synth) it gives an impression of progression/evolution and takes away the idea of ​​throwing drops randomly with breaks between them (you probably already have read this but think you're telling a story)

my opinion is not exact for the type of music that you will want to do,
it's really only an opinion of another person who is also learning,
I liked almost everything from the 2nd half and I made a quick comparison with some songs from your soundcloud and i saw a good evolution and there is a great space to evolve even more :beer
obs: you already know how to work with automations? If not give a search it will be of a great help
thanks for the feedback! yeah I guess I have some problems with transitions, about the the small details you are also right, sometime I go deeper than what Ive done on this track, same with the progression, sometimes use same elements and sometimes not, and automations Im using all over haha, you can hear it on the lead especially :).

Return to “Infected Forum”

Theme Switcher

Login · Register

In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot]
Most users ever online was 183 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm
Total posts 368703
Total topics 29071
Total members 1994
Our newest member Jessieweb
No birthdays today